Hello everyone! My name is Kennedy Blaser. I am the second oldest child of six, and have lived just 15 minutes outside of Rexburg my entire 18 (almost 19) years of life. I graduated from Sugar Salem High School just this last May and loved my high school experience. I was able to be a part of many extracurricular activities including student government, varsity volleyball, varsity tennis, Distinguished Young Women, Girl Talk, and others. I loved to be involved and active. This is my first semester here on campus and I am very excited for this new journey that I am starting into!

This blog will be for the purpose of sharing a little of who I am, what I think and believe, and my goals and ideas for my future. I hope that it can help or inspire you in some way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Family Under Stress

Parenting

Marital Intimacy